Deer in my yard...

ctgoldwing

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I just checked my recordings. A few hours ago this was recorded:
deer & fawn
I've never seen a fawn in the area before and not sure if I've ever seen such a small one. They must like the new vegetation growing in the woods, they are there every day munching away. Better there than what plants of mine that they haven't eaten.

Reaction score
deer & fawn
I've never seen a fawn in the area before and not sure if I've ever seen such a small one. They must like the new vegetation growing in the woods, they are there every day munching away. Better there than what plants of mine that they haven't eaten.
Dude!! Very cool to see--- that little one is VERY new to the world-- So Tiny!!

Reaction score
deer & fawn
Wow that fawn looks like a newborn. Thanks for sharing.

Reaction score
I'm curious what camera this was? The grass/trees looks really snowy.
It is an odd 5mp Amcrest-- (rebranded Dahua)...

Some discussion about it here:

See the stills I posted regarding resolution and aspect ratio in those replies... I changed mine over to 4:3 -- which is not really what I want, but I can't stand the "squeezed" distortion. The fisheye distortion from the 2.8mm lens is already bad enough. ;)

The cam finally switched to color mode about 90 seconds after the deer was there...

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.