Delivering dewarped view from Hikvision Panoramic camera via RTSP URL

Luciano62

n3wb
Reaction score
I see that these two Hikvision fisheye camera models have a dewarping option. Milestone & Sinology are supporting this feature on their client software, but my question is if the dewarped view from the camera can be delivered via the RTSP URL or the 4-grid image?

DS-2CD6332FWD-I(V)(S)
DS-2CD2935FWD-(I)(W)(S)

In comparison to Bosch Panoramic camera model Flexidome 7000 MB, these Hikvision camera models do not have the option of edge-dewarping since it seems that the camera has no built-in CPU for this purpose. There seems to be only an option of dewarping on the web browser when directly connected to the camera (Software Option) or either doing it with the NVR (Hardware option).

Since I want to get the dewarp view via RTSP URL, I wonder has anyone tried getting it from the NVR by directly hitting the channel with RTSP parameters? Is this even possible or ever tested?

Also, is there an option to get multiple separate streams via RTSP URL from the NVR for the same camera? For example:
1 Stream is a panoramic view
2 Stream is a dewapred E-PTZ view
3 Stream is a 4-grid view of different angles

An answer "in theory" would also be of help! This would really help and save the costs!

Thank you in advance!