DH-SD49425XB-HNR need firmware please, auto tracking doesn run on.

corel

n3wb
Reaction score
hello

Has somebody the firmware of this camera? I have bought it but does not run auto tracking...

If somebody could provide me a firmware please....

thanks in advance.

Kevin Penney

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I think only HNI models support auto tracking. I don't think HNR support auto tracking.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Rotanon

n3wb
Reaction score
I think only HNI models support auto tracking. I don't think HNR support auto tracking.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Same question. I have a SD49425XB-HNR as well and cant seem to get it to auto track. Massively disappointed. Does anyone know if this camera should or shouldn’t be able to auto track? I couldn’t find a HNI variant mentioned by @Kevin Penney

Rotanon

n3wb
Reaction score
From where did you purchase it from? Not from Andy for sure.
Unfortunately not, I've only juts discovered this forum when I went searching for answers as to why auto tracking doesn't work. I brought 2 of them from a Dahua Franchise store through AliExpress. Legit product and firmware upgradable. I suspect my firmware version is incompatible. I have since read another post on this forum that certain version of firmware disabled auto tracking. Can someone please guide me what I need to do to get it working??

Also note I dont get the "Record Track" option on the IVS screen. I'm pretty convinced its a firmware version issue

1597790368978.png1597790486474.png

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
You will have to ask the store for that firmware. Lately, Dahua has removed this feature. The new cameras, don't have the auto tracking feature. Only if you buy it from Andy, or stores that claim that their camera has that feature, you will have the auto tracking, otherwise you will not.

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm looking at their store page, and I don't see the auto tracking feature, so you won't have that feature, unless somebody here has the firmware and can share it with you.

Rotanon

n3wb
Reaction score
I'm looking at their store page, and I don't see the auto tracking feature, so you won't have that feature, unless somebody here has the firmware and can share it with you
Thank you for your guidance @tibimakai .

Any idea what firmware version is needed?
Im happy to see if I can source. I have also messaged the person I sourced it from.

I note there is a newer version of firmware on the official Dahua website. Im assuming based on what you've said that work help me? Link here

tibimakai

Known around here
Reaction score
The new firmwares don't have this feature. Your only two option are to get the firmware, is one from the seller(which I doubt that you will get since they don't advertise that feature), second option is if somebody helps you out on this forum. This firmware is not available to download from a Dahua site.

Lanaii

n3wb
Reaction score
After DAHUA release the SD49 the cam has Auto-Tracking. After around 2 months, they checked that SD49 is Lite PTZ and shouldn't have Auto Tracking, so DAHUA removed it in Baseline.

The only way is, to find one Distributor with a customized Auto-tracking Firmware.

AlbiC

n3wb
Reaction score
This is a Custom Firmware from DAHUA itself, we have it, but not able to send it public.
Maybe you can ask Andy for this, otherwise, you can PM me for more Informations