"DISPATCH: Ukrainians Prepare for Russian Invasion"

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Enjoyed this video, yes I know it is from the Black Rifle Coffee Company ( they've had some questions with regards to some of their recent positions that some pro-2A feel they've compromised a bit .. )

DISPATCH: Ukrainians Prepare for Russian Invasion
Dec 7, 2021
Coffee or Die Magazine

On Dec. 4, soldiers from Kyiv’s Territorial Defense Force battalion gathered in an abandoned industrial area on the city’s outskirts for a day of war games. These volunteer, civilian soldiers were preparing to defend their city against a Russian invasion force.

Russia has recently repositioned military forces on Ukraine’s borders, including some 100,000 troops, sparking concerns about a major offensive in the coming weeks or months.

Should Russia invade, Ukraine's Territorial Defense Forces would secure rear echelon positions, provide an operational reserve manpower pool, and assist the regular military in conventional and unconventional combat operations.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
I can't argue with that....military vs military, we would whip their ass. But if dumbass politicians got involved...well...you know the rest of the story.
i dont think that US can do anything.
it will end the same way as always.

USA will never understand it.
Ukraine IS russia. there are many people who wants to be a part of russia again. never underestimate citizen who hates rescuer.
also win on another continent is difficult. against russia even more. russian are crazy people. if china joins, good bye usa forever.
usa can only "win" if sending out atomic bombs, but then also good bye usa.
at the end of the day all communism countries will team up, who will help you? the NATO ? hahahaha

china stops delivering to you, russia stops delivering natural gas to europe.

whats the point you think that US military can do something against russia? just asking for a friend

Last edited:

dudemaar

Known around here
Reaction score
i dont think that US can do anything.
it will end the same way as always.

USA will never understand it.
Ukraine IS russia. there are many people who wants to be a part of russia again. never underestimate citizen who hates rescuer.
also win on another continent is difficult. against russia even more. russian are crazy people. if china joins, good bye usa forever.
usa can only "win" if sending out atom bombs, but then also good bye usa.
at the end of the day all communism countries will team up, who will help you? the NATO ? hahahaha

china stops delivering to you, russia stops delivering natural gas to europe.

whats the point you think that US military can do something against russia? just asking for a friend
But hey,If you cant beat them, join them. Seems that's whats going on atm with all the restrictions and soon forced mandates. no more freedoms.

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ребята, оставьте грязную политику тем, кто в ней копается.
Это лишь информационный шум и попытка всех отвлечь от главных вопросов.
Мало кто вообще понимает суть вопроса, что там происходит, поэтому нет смысла отдавать туда свое внимание.

Лучше сосредоточьтесь на технических вопросах, объединяйтесь и своим волеизъявлением воздействуйте на производителя, чтобы они наконец таки развернулись лицом к пользователям, а пока мы все видим их затылки и то, что обычно ниже ;)

Политики приходят и уходят, а люди остаются жить ;)