DMSS 1.93.000 - Safe Download of APK

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
TLDR: If someone has Android DMSS version 1.93.000 handy, I would be really appreciative if you could push it up somewhere I could access it.

Just when I was close to happy with the performance of DMSS, I installed an update, forgetting to back up the version I was using first. Rookie error. I'd like to go back one version, but am not a fan of APK download sites. Unless there's a recommendation of a reputable site to download from, I'd rather trust someone here.

Ask far as the problem, the new Android version (1.93.001) has a glitch that when you tap on an event notification, DMSS does not open. When you open DMSS manually, you can see that the specific notification you tried to click through to has been viewed... ie: no red dot for "unread". I've cleared cache/data, uninstalled, shut down, reinstalled several times, but it's busted. Play Store reviews concur.

Cheers, Steve

nelgnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Same here. Actualle the app crashes when you click a notification. You can reproduce this by opening the app. Close it. Open it again. It's not opening. Click it again, it opens.

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Same here. Actualle the app crashes when you click a notification. You can reproduce this by opening the app. Close it. Open it again. It's not opening. Click it again, it opens.
Yeah you're right. After posting, I received a notification from the OS that it's repeatedly crashing.

I'm sure someone here would have the previous version on their phone and could do us a solid...

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
is there any good reason to use dmss ?? i tested it last week and its full of cloud/account BS. also there seems less options to customize it

why no gdmss plus ? last update was late 2019, but last time i tested it it works fine.

but you will find any version on

Last edited:

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
why no gdmss plus ? last update was late 2019, but last time i tested it it works fine.
I've just given GDMSS another go. Time scrolling during playback still does not work reliably. Actually it wigs out almost immediately and keeps reverting to particular times no matter how many attempts to drag it to elsewhere. The push notification list does not include IVS events, though there's probably a work-around for this.

I can ignore the stuff that I won't use in DMSS. I was really quite happy with the previous version, hence wanting it back.

I have a few APK downloads, but I can't verify them as untampered.

Cheers, Steve

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score
but I can't verify them as untampered.
hmm... so you are using these apps on your phone and complaining about potential modified apps from third party? :oops: these apps were made by chinese government...

how are you using it? via vpn ?

Barboots

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
hmm... so you are using these apps on your phone and complaining about potential modified apps from third party? :oops: these apps were made by chinese government...

how are you using it? via vpn ?
There is at least some level of malware control in installing apps via Google Play. When you sideload an app, it's anything goes. I'm not "complaining" either.

Yes, I use OpenVPN.

user8963

Known around here
Reaction score

you can try this but you need one "known" good apk version for comparison or search for sha1/signature as mention on stackexchange

Last edited:

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Is the MD veichle/human working, with the this release ?