DMSS issue - I can't see the live broadcast of the CCTV at home using mobile data

crackedboy

n3wb
Reaction score
The image link below shows that the P2P is enabled and is online

The image link below shows that in the TCP/IP settings, the DHCP is enabled

The image link below shows that in the General settings of the DMSS, the setting "Auto Play When Not in a Wi-Fi Network" is enabled

When the phone is connected to the Wifi that the Dahua is also connected to then I can just see the CCTV in the phone just fine. But, when I'm using mobile data then the CCTV on the phone shows connection error.

I'm just a teenager with no prior knowledge nor any experience with all of these things and just trying to set up this thing for my uncle. I've scoured many links and many videos but none really helped me. Also, I've seen a similar post like this here but the post didn't really helped me. This issue has been bugging me for so long and it needs to stop, so I'm asking for the help of the experts and the professionals here. Thank you

The Automation Guy

Known around here
Reaction score
Our suggestion is to never use P2P. It is terribly insecure and also requires that your camera's have access to the internet (which is also insecure). There are a number of ways that you can access your home network while "remote". One of the most common ways is to create a self hosted VPN, but there are other ways too.

I suggest that you read these two posts to learn more about why we suggest this.