DMSS on android live view camera sequence

Reaction score
Hi
I have DMSS on android phone with a system of 15 Dahua cameras and 2 nvrs. The system has a number of problems which I am trying to resolve.
I can alter sequence of live view cameras on TV connected to NVR but I cannot change sequence on my phone. So cameras are in a bit of a random order.
I can see on my phone that in DMSS you can drag cameras to different positions in live view but I cannot see how to save the positions. They revert to what looks like the channels order.
Help much appreciated.

jmcu

Known around here
Reaction score
I do not think you are able to save the live view sequence the way you want in the dmss app like you can in the NVR layout.
You have to remove the cameras in the NVR camera list and then add them in the order you want them to appear.
You can then choose what NVR is on top.

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
It’s simple. But for some reason all options in reply box including photo upload are grayed out.

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Click favorites IMG_4777.png
Then plus sign, then add and save. I’d probably go ahead and set your app to resume live play on startup as well.
IMG_4778.pngIMG_4779.png

Reaction score
I do not think you are able to save the live view sequence the way you want in the dmss app like you can in the NVR layout.
You have to remove the cameras in the NVR camera list and then add them in the order you want them to appear.
You can then choose what NVR is on top.
Hi
Thanks for replying.
I think you might be right. The manual doesn't mention it and I have hunted through all the options.
But very odd that there is an option to move them round the screen?? Presumably somebody started to build it in and then ... who knows.
Thanks again

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hi
Thanks for replying.
I think you might be right. The manual doesn't mention it and I have hunted through all the options.
But very odd that there is an option to move them round the screen?? Presumably somebody started to build it in and then ... who knows.
Thanks again
Did you not see posts above?