DMSS update 30.3.24 and PTZ preset lost

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Anybody notice the shit ton of fake 5 star reviews in apple app store?!

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with tech support, that was a waste of time. Can’t give any eta, only that “the owners of the app are working on it.” When asked who the owners were wasn’t given an answer.

2smooth

n3wb
Reaction score
iOS update (1.99.701) just released for me and it’s still broken! Freezing message centre and buggy alarm messages….

Tic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Also noticed this on iOS and went to check for a DMSS update and the app has been removed from the App Store. :oops:
Go to the App Store and click on your icon on top right corner to show your purchase history for free apps. Scroll down and you will be able to re-download the app. Yep, the same app they removed from the main store page.

Sometimes it pays to be desperate.

Tic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
By the way, I already sent them feedback about the lost PTZ Presets.

I am not always hopeful with Dahua the way they IVS-bricked my NVR. Shame on them. :angry:

MC1987

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Dahua confirmed they are aware of this to me earlier

Tic

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
How do you disable background refresh on this app? Mine is greyed out. Don’t want them to do sneaky updates anymore.

Reaction score
How do you disable background refresh on this app? Mine is greyed out. Don’t want them to do sneaky updates anymore.
Not sure why yours is greyed out but that’s not what background refresh is. You need to go to Settings -> App Store -> AUTOMATIC DOWNLOADS section and turn off App Updates

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is probably greyed out if you have battery saver turned on or otherwise restricted background data on that particular app.