DMSS updated started to ask to login, channel names and push notifications not working when logged in...

oh6hfx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
DMSS (Android) has been updated few days ago and has now been starting to ask to login to Dahua account several times per day.

It has been year or two since I have logged in, and I remember that it made everything a mess. I have tens of cameras/NVR's in my DMSS and don't want all of them to be imported on my account.

Was there a site where I can login to DMSS/Dahua account with a real PC and browser to make it easier to manage all the devices?

EDIT: started from a scratch with DMSS with another device and logged in. There was some devices on my account and they were succesfully added to device list, but channel names are missing or some of them are like "DH-XVR5216AN..."

EDIT2: Seems also that push notifications do not work when I subscribed them when I was logged in. Once I log out, do the alarm subscription and log back in, I start to receive push notifications. Odd thing is also that in the alarm subscribtion screen there is no time limit option when I am logged in, but when logged out, I can set the from and to time when I want to receive push notifications.

EDIT3: EDIT2 is wrong, I noticed have same device also as "under account" and local. Push notifications for local work, for "under account" not.

Last edited:

oh6hfx

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Some progress in this. When logged in DMSS, it seems schedule for notifications can be found under me -> general -> notifications. There is also toggle switch for notifications on/off.

Anyway, not a single push notification is coming from "device added to account", but same device as "local device" sends push notifications without problems.