Does anyone here using V380 Pro windows 10 application??

wegocctv

n3wb
Reaction score
i am having problem with v380 pro windows 10 application previously its working fine no problem with the connection i am using PLDT home fibr
the suddenly its been 2 days now i cannot connect with the camera I've than uninstall/reinstall the application and create new user account but still having the same problem
but when i use a mobile data added a hotspot and connect my PC via wifi there is problem encountered with connection i can connect all the client camera
i just think that my internet provider did the blocking of v380 that is why i reset the my modem/router but then i am still having the same issue
even i mobile v380 application i am having the same issue when i am using PLDT internet provider..

my question is.. is it possible that v380 pro application blocked my public IP? and what is the work around to solved this issue..

Thank very much.. your response will be very much appreciated.. god bless you all..

Attachments

Tibithetib

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same issue, on my phone works but on desktop doesn’t work.I can see the camera id but when I click on it’s loading and nothing happens. Did you findout why? Thanks!