Dog Attacks Passerby

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
I am sitting at my computer and all of a sudden I hear a dog barking and growling. It was loud enough and vicious enough sounding, so I look at my cameras to see what was happening and saw this. This takes place 4 or 5 houses down, so only my overview camera views the action. The camera is a Hikvision DS-2CD2087G2-L( U) in 4mm and is 4K for those interested in such things. All the action takes place in the upper left hand corner. By the way a pickup truck stops so the man can jump in the back of it. Also the man in the orange shirt is the owner of the dog.

Dog Attacks Man - YouTube

Last edited:

redpoint5

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
The pup was playing, but the owners should be ashamed because it could have hurt someone or been hit. I know, all us dog owners have accidentally let one get loose.

I was running once and a puppy from like 1/3 mile away caught up and ran 3 more miles with me home. Wasn't safe at all because part of that run was on a 55 MPH country highway with just a gravel shoulder. Ended up having to put it in my truck and start knocking on farmers doors to see who was supposed to be watching over the dog.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The pup was playing, but the owners should be ashamed because it could have hurt someone or been hit. I know, all us dog owners have accidentally let one get loose.

I was running once and a puppy from like 1/3 mile away caught up and ran 3 more miles with me home. Wasn't safe at all because part of that run was on a 55 MPH country highway with just a gravel shoulder. Ended up having to put it in my truck and start knocking on farmers doors to see who was supposed to be watching over the dog.
The passerby was not taking any chances. ;)