Dogs ripping car apart

Keyboard

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Amazing!
The dogs learned to ripped the front bumper off of the car to get at something in the engine compartment. There must be something tasty under there. I wonder what it could be.

Also, those other beastly animals just demonstrates how weak humans are. Animals don't have engineered weapons, but one-on-one, humans would lose every battle without weapons. It's also a demonstration of human arrogance and stupidity. Why would humans not understand that their safety (and property) is at risk around any of those animals? We (humans) are not the boss of the world.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Snoop Dog coordinated this :rofl:

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
When I see these videos it simply affirms even a so called small animal is capable of serious harm & damage. Just think how much force it takes to tear a piece of plastic.

An average person couldn’t do that with their bare hands! Imagine if that was a persons bare skin and not that bumper. As others noted humans in no way would compete against a dangerous animal without some kind of weapon.

Then again humans are the only thing on the planet that can ignore and turn off the will to survive?!? Everything else knows when to fight or flight in the vain of self preservation - not human!

Every time I see videos where some stupid fool slows down to take a photo I’m just rooting for whatever to take them out!

I mean if you’re too stupid to live when a giant elephant or name whatever is charging at you. You deserve to be removed from the gene pool!

vandyman

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Maybe the car horn pissed them off.
I had geese attack my truck when I hit the horn.