domoticz-ipcc - Connect your Dahua/Hikvision IPC to your Home Automation System.

Reaction score
Hi, been trying this awesome project that I've been looking for for quite some time. Neen trying a raspberry pi 2 with no luck. Quite some issues trying to install a recent nodejs.

Then grabbed a pi 3, which went more smoothly. Everything described above was performed and the daemon was built, when I try to start the daemon I get the following ;Screenshot_20170915-112603_01.png

smoothie

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@nayr is the person you will want to comment on that question as he is the resident *nix master. I believe he is on hiatus at present from the boards so I don't know if you will get a response soon or not. There are various *nix sites around the web that may be able to help diagnose this issue, there may well be other *nix masters on this board I am unaware of. I wish I could help but I am a Windows guy. Best of luck in getting your issue resolved.

Reaction score
Domoticz I have running so that's not an issue. I had hoped to get some help with this.

smoothie

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Ah I understand. I had thought the issue was preventing you from using Domoticz at all. I would suggest the Domoticz boards as the place to seek assistance until nayr is back and active again (assuming that happens some day)