Doorbell + fingerprint/rfid/pin door lock control system

PancakeBimmer

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073PXNBR2

Have been looking for item like this for quite a bit now and finally stumbled on it by accident.
Has anyone used a system similar to this and can speak of reliability?

We need something like it for controlling access to a warehouse. Most of people accessing it will be fingerprint enrolled but having RFID or pincode as a backup is nice. The doorbell system is also a big plus because it all comes in a single unit.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I normally read the customer reviews regarding the app included with the products. My major problem with these Asian low priced products, is remote connectivity, specially with P2P "who knows where" servers, having problems with backdoor entrance to your network system. My concern will be more related to security issues, rather than pricing, specially for commercial applications (you mentioned a Warehouse). I will better go with specialized named brands.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
I would not use Maglock. We used to have those on doors in our building until we had a blackout one day and then anyone could access to any room that had Maglock. With no power, it's worthless. We had all the Maglock removed from the doors and electric strike lock installed.

eggsan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I never install maglock without battery/charger for that same reason