Double left click no longer enlarges a chosen camera's view

toastie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm just back from a few days holiday, BI on 5.4.7.5 x64 (30/5/2021), a double left click doesn't enlarge a chosen camera's view as it did before, instead at the top the word "Paused" appears in place of the camera number that BI has given to the camera. Have I missed something and there's a way to return my BI desktop to the previous left click behavior?

On my mobile ui3 it still works the usual or normal way, a tap on one camera in muti-camera layout view and the single chosen camera fills the screen. A quick double tap and I can return back to my 3x3 multi-camera layout view.

Edcfish

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I am on version 5.4.7.6 and do not have the problem you describe. I double-click on a camera and it goes full screen, as always.
But...you say it says paused, that makes me suspect that, although other items in your description point otherways, i would double-check that when closing an enlarged camera window you didn't click an extra time and hit the pause button in the upper right of the BI interface....maybe not, but i have done it accidentally enough times.

toastie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I'm on "No automatic updates" but have just updated to 5.4.7.6 x64 too, sadly there's no reversion to the previous BI feature of a left quick double mouse click enlarging a single camera's view, rather strange.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
Check the setting either in the "gear" icon on the upper right of the console screen or by right clicking on and area of the console screen not used for cameras. It should be on one of those menus.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
I was wrong, nothing new there. It's in the main configuration menu under the "cameras" tab.

Last edited:

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
Go to settings,
Cameras tab,
Top right look at double click, and select "temporary single camera layout"

See if that corrects it.

toastie

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Many thanks folks, I've got the double click back working, and learnt a bit more out BlueIris.
I'll also give a thumbs up to IPCT