drug dealer loses his stash

Hound Dog 911

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Awes
After watching this place for a while, we have grown used to where the drug dealers hide their stash. We notified the street gang unit for this department and told them that we were seeing quite a bit of drug activity and would they like to know whats going on. They were aware of the individuals that frequent the bar in the plaza and said to call them directly when things looked suspicious.

Our team observed this subject as he stashed a package on the side of the dumpster, then departed the area. We notified our contact that was on duty that night and told him what we were seeing. They responded a few minutes later and checked out the package. It turned out that there were about 50 individual bags of cocaine in a sock. Each baggie contained one gram. The officers decided to take the package and told us to notify them if or when these guys came back for the package. The rest kinda speaks for itself.

Awesome stuff right there.

Bradmph

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sneaky cops, lmao. I luv when they popped out and the confusion on the guys faces musta been funny. I'm sure they couldn't get it for holding since the stuff wasn't on them. The cops should of waited until they retrieved it then popped them in possession. But, the video doesn't lie either, lol great video.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
Sneaky cops, lmao. I luv when they popped out and the confusion on the guys faces musta been funny. I'm sure they couldn't get it for holding since the stuff wasn't on them. The cops should of waited until they retrieved it then popped them in possession. But, the video doesn't lie either, lol great video.
This guy was on probation already for possesion of cocaine. His current charge is trafficking. The officers took the package back to the dumpster three times because the were trying figure our what the best situation would be. They ended up keeping the package and let us know that they would be close by and to call them when someone came back for it.