DS-2CD3145F-IS , which is the best sd card for this one?

lefjomp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi!

i just installed this camera and im using an samsung micro sd card that i used in my older DS-2cd2132f-is, but it seems like the sd card has problems to play recorded movie clips from this card now,i dont know if its the higher resolution that is the problem here, some times it works to play back the videos, but sometime it just wont play, should i buy a better/faster sd card, this one im using now is a class10 card.

And i must say that i dont really can notice any better picture quality with this new camera, compared to the older 2132, it also seems like the colours are less natural on this new camera.

And one more thing is that it takes longer time to get the videostream to flow with this camera, but it could again be that there is a 4 mp camera, instead of the 3mp?

thank you and im looking forward to some answers.
and sorry fot my very bad bad english.

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Are u accessing them while the card is still in the camera thru a software or did u take the card out and plug it into a computer?

lefjomp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry, didnt mention that, im accessing the card through the camera, in the recording section.

PSPCommOp

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I don't know if this is def the answer but are u previewing the video from the camera itself or did u download it to your computer and then watch it?

I know with certain cameras (GoPro for example), the quality is very poor unless you actually download it to a PC or your smartphone to view it. Try downloading the clip and saving it on either your PC or phone and then watch it.

lefjomp

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
im watching the video from the camera, not dowloaded it, it has always worked good before with the 3mpx camera, but not now, i have also bought a samsung micro sd car that reads and writes aprox. 80mb/sec compared to the one before that read and wrote 40mb/s

but no differance :(