DS-2CE16C0T-IT3 HD TVI camera - no signal

Jayvee

n3wb
Reaction score
I do have some DS-2CE16C0T-IT3 HD-TVI cameras, which seem to be dying with no reason after connecting them with ground loop isolating baluns.
I sent one of them for repair to an authorized Hikvision service center and they did repair it flashing back the internal firmware of the camera. The problem is however that the rest of the cameras continue to die one by one and I want to repair them by myself. I tried to look on the web for firmware and method of recovery of HD TVI cameras, but haven't found any information about it. I think that the repair guys did it either with some coaxitron serial over coax protocol using DVR, or with some programming tool connected to the board terminals. Also there is no firmware/bin/image file available for any of the Hikvision TVI Cameras. on the WEB
Anyone to have more info about service procedure being used? Appreciate any help.

tangent

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
which seem to be dying with no reason after connecting them with ground loop isolating baluns.
Well that is very likely your problem.

TVI and CVI cameras use a digital signal and you should not add something designed for analog video into the system.