DS-2DE3304W-DE Mini PTZ Latest firmware

J273

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi All,

I Have a non-hacked chinese verion of one of these and im looking for the leatest firmware for this model but having a hard time finding out if im on the latest with all the different regions.

Im currently on version V5.5.0 build 170724. Can anyone tell me if this is the latest or not? Im sure ive seen face detection on this model but mine does not support it so wouldnt mind the latest firmware if there is one?

Any help would be great

Thanks

J273

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Any ideas on this guys?

Many thanks

DognamedTank

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi All,

I Have a non-hacked chinese verion of one of these and im looking for the leatest firmware for this model but having a hard time finding out if im on the latest with all the different regions.

Im currently on version V5.5.0 build 170724. Can anyone tell me if this is the latest or not? Im sure ive seen face detection on this model but mine does not support it so wouldnt mind the latest firmware if there is one?

Any help would be great

Thanks
That's the highest version I could find. Check the manual at http://www.hikvision.com/en/Products_accessries_667_i5850.html for any face detection capabilities.

J273

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Ive noticed they've released an update which included the face detection but its only available on the third stream.

Does anyone know how I get this working? Ive selected the third stream in the maintenance tab and enabled it. but no face detection is showing in the smart detection tab.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Ive noticed they've released an update which included the face detection but its only available on the third stream.

Does anyone know how I get this working? Ive selected the third stream in the maintenance tab and enabled it. but no face detection is showing in the smart detection tab.
First, face detection is a gimick so you are wasting your time...second, most of these cams cannot use smart codec/h.264+/h.265+ and things like face detection at the same time.