DS-2SE4C425MWG-E TandemVu PTZ Smart Tracking Help

Reaction score
I recently got this DS-2SE4C425MWG-E TandemVu PTZ but having lots of trouble.
  1. The VCA features on the PTZ itself do not do anything, I have enabled intrusion, line crossing etc. for different presets but the PTZ does nothing based on these. It only works based on the Panorama linkage. There are blind spots the panoramic camera does not get so I'd like for the PTZ to track human/ vehicle motion based on the PTZ VCA features and presets. ie if a line crossing is set for a preset and the PTZ sees a human, it will track the human.
  2. Can a secondary camera using VCA and a linkage trigger human/ vehicle tracking on the PTZ? I have not been able to figure this out, I can only do a patrol/ preset
  3. How to set human/ vehicle notifications only for a specific zone/ area at a certain time?

Attachments

Last edited:

Tobamory61

n3wb
Reaction score
I recently got this DS-2SE4C425MWG-E TandemVu PTZ but having lots of trouble.
  1. The VCA features on the PTZ itself do not do anything, I have enabled intrusion, line crossing etc. for different presets but the PTZ does nothing based on these. It only works based on the Panorama linkage. There are blind spots the panoramic camera does not get so I'd like for the PTZ to track human/ vehicle motion based on the PTZ VCA features and presets. ie if a line crossing is set for a preset and the PTZ sees a human, it will track the human.
  2. Can a secondary camera using VCA and a linkage trigger human/ vehicle tracking on the PTZ? I have not been able to figure this out, I can only do a patrol/ preset
  3. How to set human/ vehicle notifications only for a specific zone/ area at a certain time?
Jonathan did you sort this ? be interesting to hear. Ive been eyeing one of these up on ALiexpress, but at present ive just ordered the 2 180 cameras for now.

QQ Does this model have ANPR or just some of that range, If im going to pull the trigger on one of these i may as well get ANPR also

thanks

sensey3

n3wb
Reaction score
DS-2SE4C425MWG-E does not have autotracking, its standard ptz with panoramic channel, doesnt have ANPR also.
Tandemvu with autotracking: DS-2SE7 or DS-2SF8 series.

Last edited: