DS-7108N-SN/P upgraded firmware no getting language mismatch on cameras

handi

n3wb
Reaction score
now i have V3.0.18_151231desk1.jpg

aa....wait...you refere to cameras firmware...right? sorry :)
where can i see this ?please

handi

n3wb
Reaction score
i understand that, but all my cameras are connected directly to Nvr....so...how can i see what firmware they have?

i have 8 camsdesk.jpg

handi

n3wb
Reaction score
I was afraid you'd say that. :)))...i must go there first. now I'm connected remotely.
soooo...i go there then i see what firmware is.

thank you very much for the help given so far.
returning after seeing firmware

fredde

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all
I got a DS-7108N-SN/P from a friend the other day. The admin password was gone but I managed to get it reset. I set up the NVR with two of my Vivotek cameras but could not get the live view in the web GUI working. I found the webcomponents.exe plugin which I installed but that didn't help. However, I found the iVMS software (win and mac) and the Android app was working, showing the live streams.

Really wanting to have the web GUI working I then began looking for firmware updates... That's where everything went wrong. I found the 3.0.21 build 170417 version and managed to install it using the iVMS software.
Now, I can only use the Android app for live view... When trying to connect with iVMS I get the "language mismatch" error.

The web GUI still works (except from video) and still shows up in english. The serial number contains AARR. Please help me out. I guess the web GUI live view is not gonna happen with this device but I'd really like to get the iVMS software running again.