DS-HD1 Showing as 'No Link' on NVR

Schnavel

n3wb
Reaction score
What do you mean you were able to get it up and running through the RTSP feed? Sorry, I’m not the most tech savvy person in the world.
Each camera broadcasts a feed over the network, which can be accessed directly through a live stream. Google RTSP feed.

It appears that Ezviz has now started not playing nicely with Hikvision, which is why you are no longer getting the feed. You can setup your NVR such that it picks up the live feed via RTSP and then you can still record etc.

v-milenin

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Each camera broadcasts a feed over the network, which can be accessed directly through a live stream. Google RTSP feed.

It appears that Ezviz has now started not playing nicely with Hikvision, which is why you are no longer getting the feed. You can setup your NVR such that it picks up the live feed via RTSP and then you can still record etc.
His camera is connected via local network, so i think that Ezviz can't affect to the cam's connection. Of course it's possible to connect it via rtsp, but it's the last way to do with the ip-camera.

Reaction score
Maybe there is an ip-adress conflict in your network? Does ur cam get ip using DHCP?
I don’t believe so. I’ll reset the camera and it seems to work for 3-4 days. When it’s offline the system log just says connection lost every 15-20 seconds. I may just replace the doorbell tomorrow with my extra and see if that changes anything.

v-milenin

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
So, maybe it's a hardware problem. Maybe the doorbell can't boot up properly and reboots every 20 sec. If it worked normally for some time, maybe some mistake accumulates untill the critical condition. (i.e. log file increasing and eating all free space in the memory or something similar)

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it's still happening. I can reset the DS-HD1 and it will show up on my NVR for a day or two until it drops off. I can still live view the doorbell in EZVIZ as well as see recorded videos on the SD card but it isn't recording all the time like it was before. I had an extra unopened DS-HD1 so I installed it and tried to add it to the NVR and I was never able to get it added to the NVR at all. The new camera just said "Config Success" under "DeviceStatus" in Batch Configuration while the old camera would say "Online". I'm about at my wit's end since it worked flawlessly for about 10 months and nothing seemingly changed. Any further ideas?