DS7332HGHI email not sending

fraggle

n3wb
Reaction score
hi i have an issue with a 32 channel turbo hd dvr ive setup emails and it was working fine on my previous model but on the upgraded 32 channel on firmware version v3.3.2 build 151204 the emails wont send to the email address it works fine through the ds7316hghi on firmware v3.3.3 build 160716 so why would the new 32 channel unit send a attention please check network parameters message on the screen is there an issue on the firmware can someone give some guidance please many thanks colin,

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
I think that to get any valid and useful responses you will need to provide some more detail of the configuration that you are having problems with.

fraggle

n3wb
Reaction score
Already tried the ssl disabled and it won't send the test email but interestingly on the old 7316 16 ch unit prior it works with ssl enabled so it's got to be some thing to do. With firmware on the 7332hghi

alastairstevenson

Staff member
Reaction score
The Plusnet SMTP relay settings showed SSL to be disabled.
Do the time settings on the DVR have a 'test' button you could use to verify that DNS is working ok?

fraggle

n3wb
Reaction score
The Plusnet SMTP relay settings showed SSL to be disabled.
Do the time settings on the DVR have a 'test' button you could use to verify that DNS is working ok?
There isn't any test setting on time section of the menu that I can see

fraggle

n3wb
Reaction score
Here's the interesting thing got in touch with hikvision and they sent the link to upgrade the firmware and after performing the upgrade from old. To newer it works fine now no. Problem