Dumping tires Conclusion - Pick up on Isle 3

Reaction score
I reported my neighbor for dumping tires. The police must have talked to her after talking to me. The police said it would be a class B misdemeanor if convicted. So i think she did the right thing. I just want a clean and safe neighborhood for all of us. May god bless her.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Where is the male member of her family who helped dump the tires off? The next question is where are the tires headed for now? Like you said, you have to give her credit for picking up the tires.

beepsilver

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Maybe she was hoping someone would pick them up and put them to use somehow. PS, you either have a huge ant hill in your yard or a burrowing animal (near the sidewalk). :lmao:

Reaction score
Maybe she was hoping someone would pick them up and put them to use somehow. PS, you either have a huge ant hill in your yard or a burrowing animal (near the sidewalk). :lmao:
Ha, yes ant hill and she should have had her friend help her pick them up.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
The tires are headed off to a beach near you :lol: With so many restrictions in sanitation, illegal dumping is gaining steam around the country. No other country wants our plastic and metal. :p

Where is the male member of her family who helped dump the tires off? The next question is where are the tires headed for now? Like you said, you have to give her credit for picking up the tires.

Reaction score
Found the male member who helped her, he just passed my house. After seeing this, i want to go outside to pour clorox over the area, i am not sure if he is sick or intoxicated? God help us all

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
You have some interesting neighbors. That was a whole lot of :puke:ing going on there. :) He could very well have the virus by looking at that.

Reaction score
You have some interesting neighbors. That was a whole lot of :puke:ing going on there. :) He could very well have the virus by looking at that.
I know this sucks, i have gone out there and pourd clorox cleaner on the location. i will call my local CDC tomorrow to see if they want to send someone out here and locate him for testing. Chances of him spreading it around here is high.

Steve-K

n3wb
Reaction score
I'd take that as a form of retaliation for calling the cops. He wasn't stumbling drunk and was walking with a purpose with his arms splayed. Might want to prep for more. Or...maybe I'm just paranoid is all... He is missing a shoe?

StratRider

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I must think weird at times - first thought that popped into my head was that song - "Break My Stride"
Never gonna break my stride
Nobody gonna slow me down
oh no, I got to keep on movin' . . .

Reaction score
I'd take that as a form of retaliation for calling the cops. He wasn't stumbling drunk and was walking with a purpose with his arms splayed. Might want to prep for more. Or...maybe I'm just paranoid is all... He is missing a shoe?
i just noticed that shoe missing, i guess i was to focused on something else.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I was confused with your description at 1st, but now understand. You reported her and she came back and picked them up. Can't believe how she carried them. That would get you a definite prosecution over here for an unsafe load.

area651

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I was confused with your description at 1st, but now understand. You reported her and she came back and picked them up. Can't believe how she carried them. That would get you a definite prosecution over here for an unsafe load.
ummmm.....I doubt these people, the ones who dumped originally, or the fine woman that came and picked them up is really concerned about laws.

Laws don't keep people in check. They are only guidelines for those that choose to follow them and I'm not convinced these people are normally on the path of following them.