Dumping Why?

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Probably not licensed contractors so they need a place to take a dump :rofl: Notice that its not even a commercial license plate.

That was my first impression. These guys did a job and are dumping the debris on the side of the road rather than going to the dump.

Reaction score
No it was different idiots, i reported it to police. Some one on nextdoor ran the plates, and posted this on nextdoor.

There is a license plate number on the truck in the video of AE2 2496, The F150 Ford truck is registered to Teodora Ugalde, 19629 FM 1314, Porter, Texas 77365. This explains why trash is being dumped in the neighborhood instead of their yard. Probably doing work in the area.

I gave all this information to the police.
What database are you using to get the registrant’s name?

Reaction score
Bummer. I would REALLY love to have access to something like that.
I found a couple of links from a search. But you really can't get name and address from these unless your some form of official state or government agency.

MrSurly

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
In Texas, the registration of a vehicle is public info. For a small fee ($2.30 I think) at the DMV counter, a license plate or VIN number will get you a copy of the registered owner's name and address.
You have to sign a doc saying that you have no ill intent,

Reaction score
In Texas, the registration of a vehicle is public info. For a small fee ($2.30 I think) at the DMV counter, a license plate or VIN number will get you a copy of the registered owner's name and address.
You have to sign a doc saying that you have no ill intent,
This is good to know.

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
Well at least they weren't dumping dog feces. Just witnessed that earlier today; if I wanted to I could have gotten her fined today with ample proof.