During Shelter in Place - Over the weekend

tech101

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and staying safe. I got some captures over the weekend so one happened on Friday Morning 5/15/2020 another incident on 5/16/2020...

Thanks to California Laws there is not much COPS can do for the 2nd incident for the first. I am reporting it to USPS postal inspector.

By the way, I always take these incidents as also another chance to step back not to just review the footage but also at times I think how can I make the system even better. I will be also thinking if I could improve on the system like adding more cameras/ ir playing more around with setting or pointing cameras in any other way which will be better focus.. and so on and fourth. Its always fun .. to improve on the system.

Thank you everyone and stay safe have a great weekend !!

First Incident 5/15/2020

Second Incident 5/16/2020

Reaction score
2:49 a.m, I tell everyone they usually are out with backpacks, hoodies and gloves from 3-5 am. But when they get shot people want to scream and say they were not doing any thing. It's a free country they have the right to walk around at that time of morning. SMH Sad part is not all kids are doing this, but thes idiots make it hard to tell the difference.