DVR/NVR with multiple single camera/monitor output

obcmookie

n3wb
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

Longtime lurker here,

Anyone know of systems that can output multiple 1cam/monitor. Why I ask is, they other day I was at a Dunkin Donuts and noticed they had hikvision cameras, and at the drive thru station they had two monitors each with single camera feed for the drive thru cameras. Im sure they have a monitor in the backroom displaying all the cameras. Now Ive seen dvr/nvrs that have two outputs, and you can customize the 2nd display. But I havent come across this kind of setup before. Is this kind of system operating from one dvr/nvr box? or do you think they have multiple dvrs ?

Dingoboy77

n3wb
Reaction score
Its probably a simultaneous HDMI/VGA output feature enabled, but without seeing the setup its difficult to tell.

TundraCam

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
We do this w/ Security Spy. An iPad or iMac can act as a display or an Apple TV + display. Either can display any number of cameras or tours and you can have as many as your network can handle.

One example. The TV in our kitchen normally tours all cameras in groups of 4. If my wife or I are in the gym it switches to only the gym camera full screen.