Dynamic analysis?

Rudyjr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me what the enable dynamic analysis option is? Also I am in the process of string up my first two 2332 cameras that I mounted over the weekend on my garage firmware 5.2.0. At present I am setting them up through the nvr as far as motion detection etc.., Are all of the camera settings available this way or is there a way to access the cameras themselves for more settings. I am using an LTS LTN8708-P8 nvr.

johngalt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you check Dynamic Analysis, it should highlight an area of image where an event is occurring that would trigger the channel. It's to aid you in setting up sensitivity of motion detection, line crossing, etc.

Rudyjr

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
If you check Dynamic Analysis, it should highlight an area of image where an event is occurring that would trigger the channel. It's to aid you in setting up sensitivity of motion detection, line crossing, etc.
Thank you, I had it selected and did not see anything different initially but did not leave it checked. So far all I have been able to do is set up areas for motion detection on the two cameras I have mounted.