Early morning destruction with real sound effects.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Apparently they did damage in other streets also so caused tens of thousands of pounds worth of damage and if you look at 1 young lad he is carrying some bottle probably Vodka along with what ever he has snorted up his nose. I also hope they are found and punished to fit the crime maybe a few fingers and thumbs cut off , they wouldn't do it again!!.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
I do and the night before was playing around with it & spotter camera and forgot to turn it back on :( I will be upgrading my old 8mp Dahua camera which is pants at night to a brand new HIKVISION DS-2CD2087G2-LU to look down the street 4mm version if I can get one here in UK most are 2.8mm as the above clip.

If they would have passed my house I would have got a pretty good image.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Looks like you may have recognisable footage of the 1st guy in the black jacket. Just a question if he's known to the police.

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score
Probably well known TBH but and this is the sad thing nothing will happen to him or them even if they was caught red handed. Last year I had excellent images/clips of some scoat damaging my sons car and the CPS said not enough evidence to do anything even though the policeman dealing with it stated it is the best footage he had seen and was embarrassed than anything. You have to deal with these things yourself these days the Gypsie way but fortunately we was away this weekend so our car was not involved in any way or form. I know there are more camera's in our street.

Police are laughable here in the UK

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Police are laughable here in the UK
They're pretty good where I live unless it involves beggers or shoplifting. They pretty much go unpunished. A neighbour here had another another go crazy at their builders for making noise, started throwing their tools etc around the site and ranting. Was only reported days later and nothing damaged but Police came after the event.

BTW before anyone feels sorry for shoplifters, they're not usually people stealing a sandwich to eat, rather hundreds of pounds of goods in 1 go to sell for drugs. Literally bring a huge bag in sweep an entire shelf of high value goods into it and walk out.

Crows

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
BTW before anyone feels sorry for shoplifters, they're not usually people stealing a sandwich to eat, rather hundreds of pounds of goods in 1 go to sell for drugs. Literally bring a huge bag in sweep an entire shelf of high value goods into it and walk out.
People here place orders with the crack head shop lifters , last week they stole hundreds of dollars of prime Angus steak , this week's police report said no meat was stolen from the supermarket..... but instead they stole 4 live sheep from the paddock behind the shop !! People are going out to work.... getting home and finding all their trees have been chopped down ,.druggies are cutting them down and selling for firewood at about $400.00 per trailer load ! Can't bloody win .

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I just checked my PTZ footage from that time and it did catch and track these idiots for a short time via my preset1
Those little snots! :angry:

BTW, your local law doesn't care if cars park with the 2 left wheels up on the sidewalk, taking up 2 to 3 feet of the sidewalk meant for pedestrians?

Just curious, as that'll get you a ticket here in the U.S. in most metro areas.... except perhaps San Francisco, where they'll probably pay you to NOT park on the sidewalk. :headbang:

ljw2k

Known around here
Reaction score

BTW, your local law doesn't care if cars park with the 2 left wheels up on the sidewalk, taking up 2 to 3 feet of the sidewalk meant for pedestrians?

Just curious, as that'll get you a ticket here in the U.S. in most metro areas.... except perhaps San Francisco, where they'll probably pay you to NOT park on the sidewalk. :headbang:
The roads in the UK are much smaller in width than USA mate, police are not interested whatsoever with this and when the houses was built around 100 years ago this was not taken into consideration then as long as a horse & carriage would fit down.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
People here place orders with the crack head shop lifters , last week they stole hundreds of dollars of prime Angus steak , this week's police report said no meat was stolen from the supermarket..... but instead they stole 4 live sheep from the paddock behind the shop !! People are going out to work.... getting home and finding all their trees have been chopped down ,.druggies are cutting them down and selling for firewood at about $400.00 per trailer load ! Can't bloody win .
Yeah they shop to order. We used to have Red Bull stolen in my local shop. But they'd only steal 1 size can. If another size can or diet red bull was on the shelf, they'd leave it because it wasn't what was ordered.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score

Yes and no. Sometimes they do. Depends on the area. It appears Ljw2K lives in a working class area (no offence meant from the labelling Ljw2k) and these generally have smaller roads and smaller houses that are closer together. My road is approx 30 feet wide by comparison as I live in a more middle class area. You could park 2 parked cars opposite each other and still drive a 3rd comfortably between them. My road is probably more typical of the type of road width you see in US films. However, generally, our roads are much narrower and laid out if a different way to US cities eg we don't use a grid system. Also generally in the UK the bigger and more expensive the houses, the wider the road:

Typical UK road layout (map randomly selected from Birmingham UK):