Electrical Schematic Requirement for AXIS 213 PTZ

Activ8

n3wb
Reaction score
Why you ask?
Should I just simply upgrade? Both are cabled up with mains AC/DC adaptors.

I've had these two around the property since 2008 and until September this year and some mild maintenence - the psu went in one of them in 2018 - otherwise they've both functioned faultlessly.

A lad at work recommended some discounted AliExpress, high MP gear which I ordered without really doing any (and I now know why) necessary prepurchase investigations or research. Delivered in Oct, they work well but I clearly want to keep any assets for my own generations line. I'm led to believe you can't ring fence them but you can use them without the crappy app pathway you're obliged to use and the XM hardware schematics and sdk's are readily downloadable for manipulation. TinyCam Pro has picked them up and I'm able to use them off of a ring fenced test RJ45 network.

One of the 213's has now developed an intermittent iris / zoom issue (could just need a strip and lube!) but it got me thinking about upgrading the AXIS unit itself possibly with the higher res Chinky CCD. I've got time to fiddle now the nights are drawing in, and love a "its all new to me type project"....

Is there a dbase of diagrams somewhere on the net or a helpful stockist, or handy but old "Just-in-Case" spares shed owner willing to divulge their own experiments?

Any camera recommendations appreciated too!

Requirements
Reliable with IP67 (?)
Heated function (as my 213 domes are)
AC or DC
Hi-Res
Zoom
IR and Lighting
Tracking
Alerts etc.

I don't use an NVR with just two, but who knows where this request will lead me!

Cheers
A820231102_125718.jpg

Activ8

n3wb
Reaction score
Yep, 2008!
And one is still running as I type.
The other is being stripped on a work bench.