Empire Andy/Daua PTZ425DB-AT reset button location??

Lucian

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I bought one as a spare and then one as a primary camera. Of course the primary seemed to have changed it's IP address so I am trying to do a reset but can't find the reset button? Any help appreciated. The dahua/empire cameras work but it's always painful to change the IP address when they are new.

Thanks

LP

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You have to take the dome off and if I recall correctly, it is next to the sd card location.

Lucian

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks. I did that and I do see a little button which I assume must be the reset so I will try that. Thanks so much

Lucian

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Thanks that seemed to work. That is the good news. The bad news is that I can ping the camera and get the following:. I get a reply periodically and then get general failure. I think the problem may be with the poe connector on the camera. It was my bad since it was not waterproofed as well as the other ones. The question now is which might be the best way to replace the cable. Should I splice or should I try to install entirely new cable. At this point nothing to lose unless Andy does a repair. It is kind of around the end of warranty but it is definitely my fault