EmpireTech 2023 Autumn Sales Sep.20th-30th

Bob Schulz

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Flyer for sale lottery instructed folks to send a screenshot of their order to Andy for raffle ticket(s). Did you send him the info?

edit: a word
Purchased through PayPal. Already mentioned it in this thread.. From what I read you needed to send him info for the purchases. I bought two tickets through link with receipts.. that means there was an invoice. Whatever. I will just eat 10 bucks.. lesson learned

AzN_NiNjA01

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Purchased through PayPal. Already mentioned it in this thread.. From what I read you needed to send him info for the purchases. I bought two tickets through link with receipts.. that means there was an invoice. Whatever. I will just eat 10 bucks.. lesson learned
if you bought tickets from his site, he has already emailed your ticket number. Check your email, try searching "EmpireTech Autumn Sales Ticket NO"

Bob Schulz

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
if you bought tickets from his site, he has already emailed your ticket number. Check your email, try searching "EmpireTech Autumn Sales Ticket NO"
I never received an email. From what I read was that they would email you numbers. I was patiently waiting for an email as to not bother Andy.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
This seems to happen every lottery :(

If you haven't received the number after the sale ends, it is probably a good thing to follow-up prior to the numbers being pulled.

Hopefully in your situation it is simply a matter of it was in your spam folder or it went to another email that was attached to PayPal account (we have seen that happen before where someone doesn't frequently use the email that PayPal was set up to) and that Andy has your name assigned to a number.

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
I never received an email. From what I read was that they would email you numbers. I was patiently waiting for an email as to not bother Andy.
If you purchased two lottery tix separate from cams/equipment. yes.. send him an email now.

There is still a good chance you have two numbers already assigned to you, but you simply do not which numbers you have... yet ::fingers crossed::

Broachoski

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you purchased two lottery tix separate from cams/equipment. yes.. send him an email now.There is still a good chance you have two numbers already assigned to you, but you simply do not which numbers you have... yet ::fingers crossed::
I received an email from "andy" by mistake
Andy <sales02@empiretech01.com>
Mon 9/11/2023 4:48 AM

Hi Douglas,

This is your ticket number: 6
------------------------------------------------------------

I notified him and he took care of the issue.