EmpireTech 2024 Spring Sales

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where I can find the list of winning lottery numbers are please? ;)
As of this post, there is only a master list of all ticket numbers and the respective country their owner is from that bought them. (See the 2nd post to this thread)

As the numbers are drawn they are posted to this thread in almost realtime.

After all the numbers are drawn, there will be a list of all the winning number posted within a reasonable period. I believe the winning list is added to the 2nd post of this thread

Now I see your winking emoji, and realize you most likely knew everything I just said above:facepalm:, but I'll leave it up for others that might not be aware.

hopalong

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Wow that’s amazing ! I cant wait for all my cameras to show up so I can install them. Especially how far the light beam is exposing your yard. Is there an option to have lights triggered motion ? I just don’t want to reveal my cameras locations at night if I don’t need to.
It's a much wider angle too so it's getting blasted by the home street lights. Here's a day shot of the old Amcrest for REF:

powerpole01_02.jpg

Dayshot of new Empiretech

ETpowerpole01.jpg

CaptainCrunch

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Hahah someone calling my name @wittaj :)
Had a compute issue this morning so working on these now
Please let me know if your computer issue persists. I will be more than happy to provide you with a couple of winning numbers, both, of course, drawn completely at random with no regard to the numbers on my tickets.

Wildcat_1

Known around here
Reaction score
Okay here we go everyone. It's a pleasure to be part of this competition every time @EMPIRETECANDY runs them. Great opportunity for all.

Without further ado, here are your winners:

Super Prize - 2 Winners

Super Prize Winner # 1 = 132
Super Prize Winner 1.jpg

Super Prize Winner # 2 = 386
Super Prize Winner 2.jpg

1st Prize - 4 Winners

1st Prize Winner #1 = 37
1st Prize Winner - #1.jpg

1st Prize Winner #2 = 171
1st Prize Winner - #2.jpg

1st Prize Winner #3 = 331
1st Prize Winner - #3.jpg

1st Prize Winner #4 = 149
1st Prize Winner - #4.jpg

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to @EMPIRETECANDY for continuing to run these !

Over to @looney2ns for the next picks

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still a waiting to receive numbers of any sort.
I will send to you in DM - the actual full numbers with Wildcat picked winners already removed - not just my numbers :lmao:

Last edited: