EmpireTech 7 Years Anniversay Promotion Plan

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Any hints on how to convince a wife that SHE needs one?
Honey someone was door checking last night but they hid there face really well. This camera will follow them and they will let their guard down at the street and we would have caught them.

Honey we had a power blip today and blew out a camera (go reset the microwave to flash for good measure) and this is the latest and greatest.

Honey will will be able to zoom in and see the kids down the street with this thing.

Honey Andy is having a great promotional price on this thing.

Honey you insisted on that new iphone, well I need this camera that cost a lot less than that phone

There are a few ideas LOL

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If the price is right, I'll be putting one of these up above my garage for driveway and sidewalk auto-tracking. Also would like to put one up near my front porch, which would cover the front yard, part of side yard, and steps leading up to my porch. This would be in addition to a 4kx color and SD1A404XB-GNR doing front porch, side yard duty.

But all depends on price. If it's the same price, or more than the SD49425XB-HNR, I may just end up getting one of those or SD5A425XA-HNR for the driveway, and leaving the porch alone for now.

MR2

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Love the form factor, the dome side of things is a deal breaker... many of our domes have hazed over so would like them to just have something smaller and actual glass of some sort.