EmpireTech 8th Anniverasay Sales July.18th-23rd

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys

This year's Summer Sales we will put together with the 8th Anniversary sales, thanks for all guys support here and we can keep moving on. This month we get our official website ready and release www.empiretech01.com, will make support and downloading things easier.

The Traditional IR models are selling good, we will move to the S3 version around 2 months later when the chips use up, so this is the last buy the 5442 turret cams, later price will have some increasing.
For the 4K full color ones bring amazing , esp the IPC-Color4K-T And 180 degree cameras IPC-Color4K-T180 and IPC-Color4K-B180.
And also have some new products coming in too, please refer to the list in the attached file.
This sale we will get the support from dahua, so we will go on the 2nd lottery and do the good discount for our customers. Catch this chance to buy something and win something. :cool:

Amazon US shop Link. Amazon.com
Amazon Canada Shop Link. Amazon.ca
IP CAMTALK Shop
IP Cameras & Blue Iris - IP Cam Talk Store
Empiretech Website : www.empiretech01.com
Direct Order Contact me to order by email if you want to buy directly or talking on system design and camera selection. My email is kingsecurity2014@163.com.

1688135030539.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score

Attachments

Last edited:

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Congratulations on 8th Anniversary Andy. I wish you good fortune and success with your business. And continue to provide top quality cameras to us for many more years to come.

By the way, I thought the summer sales will be on July-4th, have to wait 19 more days!