EmpireTech 9th Anniversary (Summer)Sales

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Be sure to give a "review" on how they did when you get the email.

Was the cam ok?
It was a T384H-AS-PV-S4. That bounce off the front deck must've been hurt so much the camera started flashing the red and blue lights and alarm as soon as I open the package without POE power connected to it.:eek:

Nah.... camera is good and was well packaged. :)

Keizer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaay...I just got my camera. Thank you Andy! My postal carrier gets closer to the door each time he delivers a camera. Luckily, my dog let me know when it arrived.
The USPS is not a package delivery service........they SUCK at it. They should stick to envelope delivery. I had a smart thermostat delivered the other day. The box didn't fit inside the mail box so the driver set it on the ground right next to the county road. Had I not been home and watching with my security cameras for the post man, the package would have been gone for sure.

tigerwillow1

Known around here
Reaction score
I think these assessments are all local, and for the past couple of years I've had an opposite result. The USPS packages go into a parcel locker. No hassle, no problems. I get a very expensive prescription med monthly. Twice in the past 6 months UPS has left it in tall grass at the bottom of my driveway, close to a quarter mile from the house. Were it not for the cameras I wouldn't have know where to look after the "delivered" email arrived.

JDreaming

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Yeah, it all depends on the area. For me, the best delivery service all these years are actually USPS and then UPS. I've never seen their drivers toss the packages like other drivers from Amazon, FedEx and LaserShip. The worse is probably FedEx and LaeerShip drivers who seem to always in a hurry like they were running for their life after tossing the items near the door.