"Error content: Too many login errors...." on trying to cinfigure Wifi camera in ICSee android app

Mahipal

n3wb
Reaction score
There are two methods that I have tried to add Wifi camera to ICSee android app.

Method 1:
I have to add Wifi network credential in ICSee app first and than the wifi camera scans a QR code shown in the ICSee app. After successful configuration, camera gets added in ICSee app from where the camera can be controlled.

My camera was already connected to one Wifi Network. I factory resetted it and than tried to configure it on some other Wifi network in my home. Now I am gettig following error "Error content:Too many login errors. Please try again in 10 minutes" when Wifi camera scans the QR code shown in ICSee app. Although the camera gives an audio indication "Connected to router successfully.", which means that camera wass connected to desired Wifi network. But immidietly after this voice, I get above mentioned error displayed in the ICsee app and WifFi camera fals to get added in ICSee android app.

I am sure the camera gets connected to the Wifi network as I can see the live feed from camera in VMS Lite, windws app of the PC which is on the same network.

In case of successful configuration, ICSee app asks for login password after the camera gives sound "Connected to router successfully". I think that login password for my camera is not getting resetted even after hard resetting the camera multiple times.

Method2:
As the camera is connected to my local network, I tried scanning the QR code of the WiFi camera (which I found in VMS Lite/Windows app) using QR code scanner in ICSee android app, to manually add the camera in ICSee app. But I am getting error "Error content:User name or password error" every time.

Any idea why this is happening, any solution for this issue?

Attachments