Exacq Encoder model E-ADE4C - Cant find RTSP URL.

rickroll

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Bank customer who has x3 Exacq Encoder model E-ADE4C. Its a device that puts analog cams on the network. I am trying to pull video feed and recording into our system but having hard time trying to find any information about RTSP URLs besides their VMS servers where URLS just get generated. I went through over 5+ different manuals for other models, remoted into the device and nothing. It doesn't even have any logs to sift through may be grab something there. Anyone got experience or some knowledge on this?

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
shot in the dark...

rtsp:/<E-ADE4C IP>/<E-ADE4C device No>/<camera ID>

Was it connected to an exacq server previously?

SpacemanSpiff

Known around here
Reaction score
Come to think of it, I have some 3rd party rtsp devices on an nvr... added via scanning the network for them. Is your new system RTSP compatible?

rickroll

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
shot in the dark...

rtsp:/<E-ADE4C IP>/<E-ADE4C device No>/<camera ID>

Was it connected to an exacq server previously?
I have no idea, we always get crumbles of information and there is no way to get more. I usually check if device is alive, scan for ports, try to remote in and look for configs inside the device. So, far I didn't find nothing on RTSP url, like nothing.

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a Bank customer who has x3 Exacq Encoder model E-ADE4C. Its a device that puts analog cams on the network. I am trying to pull video feed and recording into our system but having hard time trying to find any information about RTSP URLs besides their VMS servers where URLS just get generated. I went through over 5+ different manuals for other models, remoted into the device and nothing. It doesn't even have any logs to sift through may be grab something there. Anyone got experience or some knowledge on this?
The RTSP Path is /Streaming/Channels/101 for channel 1. The default for Hikvision.