Exceeded space

Lb85

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all!

I have one system that after HD cameras update started to show overallocated space!

It’s a New folder on D drive, it’s on local HDD with 16TB, I set it less than total available space, but it still shows overallocated. I also did a database repair with no avail.

Can you please let me know where I should look to fix exceeded allocation message.

Thank you.:)

bi.jpg

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Please post screenshots from the BI server's console (the graph symbol at upper left, then "clip storage" tab) and BI "settings" > "clips and archiving."

ncpilot

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If you're getting that exceeded error in UI3, I get the same thing all the time, but when viewing directly in console, the disk is fine. My unsupported belief is that when the log file gets too large, it doesn't even display in UI3 until I go into console and clear it. I suspect disk space info is being somehow corrupted in transmission to UI3. I mean, it's always fine in console... I don't care anymore, I just ignore it...

Lb85

n3wb
Reaction score
If you're getting that exceeded error in UI3, I get the same thing all the time, but when viewing directly in console, the disk is fine. My unsupported belief is that when the log file gets too large, it doesn't even display in UI3 until I go into console and clear it. I suspect disk space info is being somehow corrupted in transmission to UI3. I mean, it's always fine in console... I don't care anymore, I just ignore it...
Got it! I hope we can report this a bug?

Lb85

n3wb
Reaction score
Today, I increased limit size to some higher number and UI3 shows ok. Weird.