Export multiple camera views as single mp4

mrsteven

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm trying to use Blue Iris in a usability lab to record user test sessions.

At the end of each session I would like to be able to export the video from multiple cameras into a single video file that I could archive it/share it with my development team.

Is there a way to do this?

TIA

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm trying to use Blue Iris in a usability lab to record user test sessions.

At the end of each session I would like to be able to export the video from multiple cameras into a single video file that I could archive it/share it with my development team.

Is there a way to do this?

TIA
no..you would have to use a video editor.

mrsteven

n3wb
Reaction score
no..you would have to use a video editor.
Hmm, darn, thanks for the quick reply. Any recommendations for how I could archive the recordings so that later they can be viewed simultaneously by someone that doesn't have Blue Iris installed?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm, darn, thanks for the quick reply. Any recommendations for how I could archive the recordings so that later they can be viewed simultaneously by someone that doesn't have Blue Iris installed?
I've been using "Any Video Converter", ==>> here. It's free and no malware. I have merged a number of BI clips that BI had previously exported/converted as .MP4. Haven't run across any limitations yet in the free version but I'm sure there are some. They also sell a 'Pro' version.

In Blue Iris you export your clips as .MP4 then 'merge' them with Any Video Converter.
Users can view with Windows Media Player or VLC. Download VLC only from videolan.org to avoid crapware.