Exporting file

boily

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi guys I am trying to export a 1 hr file to mp4 but it just exports about 36 mins I have tried multiple times but every time the same thing happens is there any solution to this problem.
thanks

looney2ns

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys I am trying to export a 1 hr file to mp4 but it just exports about 36 mins I have tried multiple times but every time the same thing happens is there any solution to this problem.
thanks
Do you have enough space on the drive you are exporting to?

boily

n3wb
Reaction score
Yes I do have enough space on the drive I am exporting to. It has something to do with the check box Re encode to h.264/aac because if I uncheck this box it works perfectly but the problem with that is there are no time stamps on the footage.
thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I do have enough space on the drive I am exporting to. It has something to do with the check box Re encode to h.264/aac because if I uncheck this box it works perfectly but the problem with that is there are no time stamps on the footage.
thanks
Just export a few shorter files. In the future you should be using the cameras own timestamp.

boily

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies I have sorted it out I had to uncheck the 2 pass for fast open and it worked perfectly.

Mike

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies I have sorted it out I had to uncheck the 2 pass for fast open and it worked perfectly.
Bumping this old thread. Had the same thing happen to me and un-checking 2 pass for fast open resolved the issue.