Extreme Intoxication -- on MY street....

Reaction score
Tonight someone partied too hard somewhere...

When it looked like he might be trying to wreck the mailbox, I stepped to the front of my truck and told him "I think It might be time to just go home." He went off between the next 2 houses on my street cutting through the yard. The neighbor came home with his daughters just a few minutes later, and I had the footage up and called him over. He said his mailbox was COVERED IN BLOOD. I decided to call the cops at that point. Ambulance came and took him-- he was combative and not cooperating with them. I imagine the cops may have had to earn their pay at the ER with this guy. He may have been on meth.... and he left a staggering blood trail on the sidewalk.

1657005572461.png

Reaction score
He actually left a blood trail all the way on the sidewalk in front of my house. He was bleeding from HIS KNUCKLES..... :wow: So did he beat the shit out of someone, or take his frustrations out on a wall or something? The cops were overheard saying something like -- "not surprised-- known meth user"

Reaction score
A little more context for this. There are low-income apartments a few blocks away, and even more of those a few blocks further in the same direction. There occasionally would be some "activity" in the neighborhood-- but it was contained over where the apartment buildings are. In the OPPOSITE direction of those apartments about a mile away is another large low-income apartment complex. There used to be regular foot traffic through my yard by people going to and from the near apartments to the ones about a mile away-- and THAT is why I got the cameras in the first place. That was actually the approximate direction he was staggering.

I noted in another thread recently that cameras have a deterrent value. The foot traffic between those apartment complexes fully disappeared as people took note of my cameras. They really are a built-in deterrent-- and that is also why I was surprised to see this staggering drunk coming down MY sidewalk. A person like that hasn't shown up on my cameras in a LONG time.

Reaction score
A little more context for this. There are low-income apartments a few blocks away, and even more of those a few blocks further in the same direction. There occasionally would be some "activity" in the neighborhood-- but it was contained over where the apartment buildings are. In the OPPOSITE direction of those apartments about a mile away is another large low-income apartment complex. There used to be regular foot traffic through my yard by people going to and from the near apartments to the ones about a mile away-- and THAT is why I got the cameras in the first place. That was actually the approximate direction he was staggering.

I noted in another thread recently that cameras have a deterrent value. The foot traffic between those apartment complexes fully disappeared as people took note of my cameras. They really are a built-in deterrent-- and that is also why I was surprised to see this staggering drunk coming down MY sidewalk. A person like that hasn't shown up on my cameras in a LONG time.
I totally agree with you on the cameras being a deterrent. I have not had any incidents to post in over a year. It's like word got out or they pass by and see them and I am glad it works. I hate i do not have much to post any more. But I am happy with my security system. Thanks ANDY for the cams and the guys on IPCAMTAlk for all the help I recieved setting it up.