Ezviz C8W unbind - help

Reaction score
Hi, can someone unbind me on the C8W camera. I need to remove old account that cannot be accessed. Thank you very much
Ezviz support - didn't help me

Reaction score
someone else .... I bought it used, but I can't find the previous owner, so I can't access the account. I have the box and the manual with the QR code.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
someone else .... I bought it used, but I can't find the previous owner, so I can't access the account. I have the box and the manual with the QR code.
Even if you reset the camera with the button under the microSD card slot, it will remain registered with the Ezviz cloud server and you must have the original login credentials to unbind any device on that account OR to delete the account. This is all done for security reasons. IMO, your C8W is now a fancy doorstop or paperweight.

One more good reason to avoid anything that involves a cloud, scanning a QR code with a phone app, etc.

Sorry I could not be of any help. :idk::confused:

Reaction score
you didn't make me very happy :( ... So there's no chance? It's also not possible to change the SN?

Edit:I still have C8C, which is not registered, but the label with the QR code is destroyed by the sun. The original password can be found. I tried to activate via SADP, but it reports an error

Last edited:

trempa92

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ezviz unbinding policy is harsher than hikvisions one.

Ezviz will unbind remotely only to distributers who send proof they have camera and that its in fact their serial number.

Sorry to say, you wont be using that camera anytime soon. Policy might change in future

Reaction score
so the only consolation is that it wasn't expensive :) ...
if someone eventually comes up with a solution, let me know. thank you all

Grrapp

n3wb
Reaction score
If you try to add device it might give you a partial email address. Like for Hikvision if you try to add device it will come up with a prompt to apply for sharing then display the admin user partial email