EZVIZ camera on DAHUA NVR

chuampis

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi everybody!!! I bought an DAHUA NVR2116HS-I2, and on first days (about 10 days ago), i can add and visualize my EZVIZ C6N camera.
But this week the camera doesnt work anymore with my NVR.
The NVR is with latest firmware (V4.002.0000001.1.R )
The EZVIZ C6N with latest firmware
When i manually add the camera, the status indicator in NVR interface still in RED.

Things that i try:
Disabled the DHCP of the camera with SADP, and set a fixed IP.
In NVR go to CAMERAS, MANUAL ADD, but in MANUFACTURER section i have only ONVIF and PRIVATE (i havent CUSTOMIZED option).

Can someone help me? It is possible to make it work again? The camera works ok (i can see in ezviz app).

Attachments

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi everybody!!! I bought an DAHUA NVR2116HS-I2, and on first days (about 10 days ago), i can add and visualize my EZVIZ C6N camera.
But this week the camera doesnt work anymore with my NVR.
The NVR is with latest firmware (V4.002.0000001.1.R )
The EZVIZ C6N with latest firmware
When i manually add the camera, the status indicator in NVR interface still in RED.

Things that i try:
Disabled the DHCP of the camera with SADP, and set a fixed IP.
In NVR go to CAMERAS, MANUAL ADD, but in MANUFACTURER section i have only ONVIF and PRIVATE (i havent CUSTOMIZED option).

Can someone help me? It is possible to make it work again? The camera works ok (i can see in ezviz app).

I don't recalled EZVIZ camera being a ONVIF compliant. I believe Dahua removed the RSTP support in the most recent update if that what you are trying to set up. I could be wrong.

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
You can always factory default both before you give up.

adri76

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, I have the same problem.
The camera shows up and I can add it, but the NVR will not connect to the camera.
I can view the camera's RTSP stream on VLC Media player, but the NVR cannot access it.
I am sure it should be possible to add it as it has been possible on previous versions of Dahua NVR's, but I cannot figure this out.
nvr1.jpg
nvr2.jpg
nvr3.jpg

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You need to find an older firmware and rollback.

That is why a common theme here is don't fix what ain't broke. Dahua removed the ability to add a camera via RTSP stream with the update.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You can always factory default both before you give up.
The issue though is he updated the firmware and it removed that capability.

A factory reset is a misnomer because it will reset everything on the NVR or camera, but retains whatever the latest version of the firmware is if someone updated it.

adri76

n3wb
Reaction score
I suppose they removed the functionality to encourage you to use their cameras.
The RTSP connection string is also fixed, so you cannot even use RTSP as the string differs for different cameras.

chuampis

n3wb
Reaction score
So, if I downgrade the NVR firmware, will I be able to view the EZVIZ camera via RTSP.
Please if someone can help to downgrade the firmware, my NVR is DAHUA NVR2116HS-I2

Last edited: