EZVIZ Camera Setup

ipcami

n3wb
Reaction score
I am in the process of registering my cameras onto EZVIZ to that I can access them remotely without having to go via the NVR (since I am having stability issues with this on the DNS - see thread)

I have successfully added two cameras but the third is not showing up! EZVIZ is showing error "Device is not connected to the service, please check the network".

I am using the "add by serial No." option and using the last nine digits of the serial number straight from the config page of the respective camera accessed via the same LAN. this is the same process as I used for the other two cameras. I also have Enable Telnet & Enable SSH ticked.

Any thoughts as this is perplexing me. The camera in question is accessible with the same network by the NVR and ip address

Many thanks in advance

ipcami

n3wb
Reaction score
I am at a loss. Tried again today with no joy.

Software is the same across the cameras in question.....anything else I should check..

SSNapier

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Those are very new to the market, I am not sure how much experience there is with them yet. Do they have any kind of support options?

ipcami

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry, not sure I explained myself very well in original post. I am using a HIKVISION system with HIKVISION cameras but have registered them for viewing on the EXVIZ platform (https://i.ezvizlife.com) so that I can view footage without having DNS access to my NVR (which I am struggling to maintain a reliable connection to).