Ezviz CS-CV200 camera take HTML/RTSP commands?

marklyn

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I have three of these cameras and one of them occasionally turns off it's IR light. I have to load the Ezviz studio app and turn the light back on.
So, I know these are low end cameras and Ezviz appears to be a subsidiary of Hikvision, at least for this camera. But, they do what I want and they work well in Blue iris either with a Hikvision or Ezviz camera model selections.
My question is to ask if anyone knows of any HTML commands I can use via blue iris to turn the IR on/off.
I know there are html / rtsp get stream commands, so there must be other commands I can embed in a BI command script to run daily.

Pentagano

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I have three of these cameras and one of them occasionally turns off it's IR light. I have to load the Ezviz studio app and turn the light back on.
So, I know these are low end cameras and Ezviz appears to be a subsidiary of Hikvision, at least for this camera. But, they do what I want and they work well in Blue iris either with a Hikvision or Ezviz camera model selections.
My question is to ask if anyone knows of any HTML commands I can use via blue iris to turn the IR on/off.
I know there are html / rtsp get stream commands, so there must be other commands I can embed in a BI command script to run daily.
I've always had the same question. Asked ezviz a year ago about api access but they said maybe in the future. They used to have something.

I have many ezviz cams. Just got a new one with the built in leds for night vision.
Would be great to be able to control these with a command. I only want to led's on when it is raining for example.

Oxize

n3wb
Reaction score
Most Ezviz has RSTP. I am using Agent DVR on my Qnap nas. There are 3 Ezviz cams connected on it 24/7.

Mini O Plus
Mini Plus
Mini O Plus 360

The streams are for the cams: rtsp:/x.x.x.x:554/h264_stream and multiple others.

marklyn

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Most Ezviz has RSTP. I am using Agent DVR on my Qnap nas. There are 3 Ezviz cams connected on it 24/7.

Mini O Plus
Mini Plus
Mini O Plus 360

The streams are for the cams: rtsp:/x.x.x.x:554/h264_stream and multiple others.
But can you issue commands directly to the camera?

Oxize

n3wb
Reaction score
i guess not. Then you need specific an fully security camera, like Hikvision, axis, etc. Not those plug and play cams from Ezviz. You can also use Ezviz studio next to it, to enable/disable the IR.