EZVIZ Mini 0 Plus set up motion detection?

Reaction score
I have the above camera with virtually no instructions. Ezviz support seem to either not understand my question/problem or cannot express their (very short) replies.

If I get it working then turn off my phone's wifi, the phone tells me that it receives and average of about 30 KB/sec, constantly, when there is no motion in the room where the camera is looking. I have left it up to an hour and the camera is still transmitting.

This comes out to maybe 80 GB/month and I cannot support that amount of data use. There is nothing being recorded, just transmitted to my phone.

Can this be made to change? If not the camera is pretty much useless to me.

Thanks for any help

Nick

Reaction score
hmmm...thanks for the reply. That's a LOT of reading, although I know a fair bit of it.

Navigating around it seems a bit jumpy though and it crashed my Chrome once just trying.

The camera itself works OK, except that "support" is woeful. This seems to be the case to me with most\t of the cheaper stuff. Hardware....functional, software woeful, instructions minimal and support minuscule.

My trouble is that the camera(s ) will be exposed to theft, at a usually non-inhabited location. They need to not cost 100's each. They certainly need to be wireless and able to broadcast to the web..