Ezviz Smart Chime

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
Right from their website: "*Currently only works with EZVIZ DB1 and DB1C. " I don't see why you would not trust that statement.

I hope it works for you. It is unpredictable whether my DB1C will reliably ring the mechanical chime in my house. Maybe I need one of these. I wonder if it would work with two chimes ...

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Well I cannot find one for sale in the US. WTH?
They originally only sold in Europe and other places. I even contacted a few in Europe last year to see if they ship to U.S. but they did not. At one point I saw them sold on Amazon.

You may have to check eBay...

As an eBay Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

34Ford

n3wb
Reaction score
So it does work with my DB1, however the volume is so weak on these things you will need to have it in the room with your tv to hear it. Maybe even next to your favorite chair. Now I may need to buy another one for other end of house.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
So it does work with my DB1, however the volume is so weak on these things you will need to have it in the room with your tv to hear it. Maybe even next to your favorite chair. Now I may need to buy another one for other end of house.
Thanks for sharing...So do you add it in the App?

Last edited:

34Ford

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing...So do you add it in the App?
Yes. The setup went smooth. I was confused about the tones you can pick from. It has a tone for the motion detect and the doorbell button press. You cannot change the tone for the motion detect. Or you can opt to not have it.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes. The setup went smooth. I was confused about the tones you can pick from. It has a tone for the motion detect and the doorbell button press. You cannot change the tone for the motion detect. Or you can opt to not have it.
Kewl, thanks, can I ask where you bought it?