Faceter camera app discussion/help

Reaction score
Hello guys! My name is Andrew, I am from Faceter camera app team.

Faceter is a video surveillance cloud service which turns your phone into the surveillance camera.

All you need is two smartphones, improvized stand and WiFi or mobile data to watch over your kid, car, pets etc.

If you have any questions or anything related to Faceter I'll be glad to help :)
I want this topic to act as support one.

Eladin Johans

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
wow! Where have you guys been when I tested your app? Which is really cool actually.

1 question for u for now
When is android premium coming? So strange to have the premium access on apple but not on Android

Reaction score
wow! Where have you guys been when I tested your app? Which is really cool actually.

1 question for u for now
When is android premium coming? So strange to have the premium access on apple but not on Android
Hello! Sorry for the late reply.
Yea, android premium subscription is coming soon. Now, we are polishing the app to make it's work as smooth as possible.
Btw, how do you use the app?

Eladin Johans

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hello! Sorry for the late reply.
Yea, android premium subscription is coming soon. Now, we are polishing the app to make it's work as smooth as possible.
Btw, how do you use the app?
Well... I usually watch over my private house as we have a lot of unwelcome guests here.

Cameraguy

Known around here
Reaction score
Hello guys! My name is Andrew, I am from Faceter camera app team.

Faceter is a video surveillance cloud service which turns your phone into the surveillance camera.

All you need is two smartphones, improvized stand and WiFi or mobile data to watch over your kid, car, pets etc.

If you have any questions or anything related to Faceter I'll be glad to help :)
I want this topic to act as support one.
I was actually interested in your crypto currency token but couldn't find it anywhere