Fed Ex Ground Shipping Hahaha

Reaction score
This was years ago, but my mortgage payment used to go to a bank that was 13 miles away. I lost count how many times it would take sometimes 10 working days for it to arrive at the bank.
Many, many years ago I had mailed three payments, two credit card and my home mortgage. I put them in the mailbox in the lobby of the building that I worked in just like I had for several years. Well they never made it to the destinations. This was a mail box in the wall that you pulled down on the door to open it. Well that mailbox was taken out of service a few years later. Box was still there but the USPS marking were painted over and the door was screwed closed. Fast forward 15 years later when the building was being renovated. They pulled the box out and low and behold, my mail and a few other pieces had found their way inside the wall. I knew the guys working on this and one came up to my office and gave me those three letters.

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Here is this mornings update. It says the package is out for delivery by the USPS. So Fed Ex gave the package to my local post office for delivery. This is just hilarious. :) :) :)
Weird, today I got a Hat in the Mail, I tried it on, it was too big, I stuck a Pin on it and sent it on it's way :rofl:

EDIT: I meant got it yesterday LOL

EMPIRETECANDY

IPCT Vendor
Reaction score
We use some local fedex ground shipping in US, shipped 30 boxes on 24th, 18 box still not find where they are, 8 boxes delivered, and 4 box waiting to deliver.
The left 18 boxes may have to ask FEDEX to pay the lost, we bought insurance, but this really waste of time and effect the business.

1630458689723.png

David L

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
We use some local fedex ground shipping in US, shipped 30 boxes on 24th, 18 box still not find where they are, 8 boxes delivered, and 4 box waiting to deliver.
The left 18 boxes may have to ask FEDEX to pay the lost, we bought insurance, but this really waste of time and effect the selling.

View attachment 100380
Found the problem:

1630459180031.png

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
The left 18 boxes may have to ask FEDEX to pay the lost, we bought insurance, but this really waste of time and effect the business.

View attachment 100380
I hope they find the boxes for you. That is a serious shipment problem. Mine just went around in circles for a week but I was able to keep track of it and it eventually showed up. To me it was just funny watching it go around and around and in the meantime I would see the Fed Ex Ground truck go by each day without stopping at my house.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score

Ha ha. He probably pulled out of the delivery and left everything behind as he did somewhere else recently.....

Now the guys in the Ghetto have got cctv to spot you walking down the street......no more waiting on street corners for victims...

BTW sorry for your lost packages Andy, hope they sort you out one way or another, soon.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Wow that sucks. Hurts the small business like you because some people will blame you and not use you again. Totally unfair, but that is the mentality of many consumers.

Remember when UPS did that on one of my purchases LOL. Went round and round with them and it magically showed up on the last day before we could file a claim LOL. Box was all tore up, but the camera was fine.

"When it has to be there next day, call the other guys. When it needed to be there 3 weeks ago, call Jiffy" :lmao: